3M Hot Melt Adhesive 3762 Q Tan, 5/8 in x 8 in, 11 lb per Case
Mega Sale! Save 22% on the 3M Hot Melt Adhesive 3762 Q Tan, 5/8 in x 8 in, 11 lb per Case by 3M at Bad Manner Sent. MPN: 021200652615. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 3M 3762 Q tan hot melt adhesive is compatible with chipboard, foam, paper, uncoated cardboard and wood materials. Additionally, this hot melt
Features & Highlights
- Packaging adhesive.
- Excellent hot tack.
- 100 percent solids
- Woodworking, furniture, automotive, transportation, aerospace, general industrial, upholstery, point of purchase display, sample boards, military, window, door, building, trophies, novelties, audio components, cabinets, construction, packaging, electronic
- Assembly, assembling joining, attaching, securing, repairing, potting, panel bonding, wire tacking, bundling, sealing, encapsulating, rigidizing, foam bonding, gluing, packaging, adhering, and closing.
- Aggressive hot tack rapidly achieves handling strength for packaging and other applications
- Medium open time allows for positioning and fit adjustment
- Securely bonds difficult to seal substrates such as lightly waxed surfaces
- Virtually invisible when bonded, eliminating unattractive mechanical fasteners and tape products
- Bonds to corrugated or paperboard cartons, wood, particle board, chipboard and cushioning foams
|Item Weight:||11 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.62 x 10.69 x 10.69 inches|
|Package Weight:||11.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.4 x 6.8 x 6.8 inches|