Cold Weather CrownCoat, 1 Gallon
Cold Weather CrownCoat, 1 Gallon by ChimneySaver at Bad Manner Sent. SKU: 24578. MPN: 300039. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Cold Weather CrownCoat is a brushable elastomeric coating that when cured, forms a flexible waterproof membrane designed to repair and protect
Cold Weather CrownCoat is easy to apply with a 3″ or 4″ brush. Cold Weather CrownCoat requires no mixing or special bonding agents and the compounds are solvent free and will not harm the environment.
Cold Weather CrownCoat can be used wherever a long lasting exterior water-proof membrane is needed, such as chimney crowns, chimney corbels, tops of masonry or parapet walls. Cold Weather CrownCoat can be customer colored with small amounts of standard mortar dye. If dyes are used, transfer material to be colored from the original container into a clean mixing container. Add mortar dye one or two drops at a time, and mix with a trowel or paddle mixer and drill undil desired color is reached.
- 10 Year Warranty
- Permanently Flexible
- Can Be Used In Temperatures to -40° F
- Easy Brush-On Application
- Ready to Use
- Water Based/Environmentally Friendly
- Approx. 28 sq. ft. per gallon depending on thickness of application
- Available Sizes: 1 gallon pails
- Minimum -40° F and above
- Application Method: 3″ - 4″ Paint Brush
- Curing Time: 40° F and above: 4 hours approx., 40° F down to 32° F: 24 hours approx., 32° F down to -40° F: 4 hours approx.
- Cleanup: Remove Cold Weather CrownCoat from tools immediately after each use by scrubbing with a brush and water.
Features & Highlights
- 10 Year Warranty, Seals Cracked Chimney Crowns & Prevents Chimney Leaks
- Permanently Flexible - Won't Crack or Dry Out
- Can Be Used In Temperatures as Low as -40°ree; F
- Water-Based & Environmentally Friendly
- 1 Gallon Size Covers 28 Sq. Ft.