DANTI TECH 3D Printer PLA Filament 1.75mm Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05 mm, 1kg Spool (2.2LBS), PLA-1000g-1.75mm - (WHITE)
DANTI TECH 3D Printer PLA Filament 1.75mm Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05 mm, 1kg Spool (2.2LBS), PLA-1000g-1.75mm - (WHITE) by DANITI TECH at Bad Manner Sent. MPN: PLA 1.75mm White. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Product Description: Designed with the highest quality and compatibility in mind, PLA Filament undergoes numerous testing procedures to ensure that
Designed with the highest quality and compatibility in mind, PLA Filament undergoes numerous testing procedures to ensure that you spend less time troubleshooting and more time creating! Sharp corners, low warping and higher maximum print speeds are some of the print traits of PLA based filaments.PLA （Polylactic Acid） 3d printer filament is 100% new pure Polylactic Acid material. It is one of the most popular materials for 3D printing. Our PLA filament has a relatively low melting temperature, low warp properties and is biodegradable.
1.PLA filament has a lower melting point and prints easier than other materials. One of the most important features is that PLA is non-toxic, and even has a sweet smell when printing.
2. PLA filament has a low shrinkage rate and it is very rigid with minimal flex. This material can print extremely high resolution models and is perfect for a wide range of uses.
3. PLA filamentis considered stronger than ABS but is more susceptible to cracking when flexing, impacted or subject to torsional loads so the mechanical needs of the print project have to be evaluated.
4. PLA filament has a huge range of vibrant colors and opacity for that perfect look whether it is artistic or utilitarian, in short a great material for 3D printing. PLA can be printed without the use of a heat bead, and can stick to glass or a PCB plate with a binder such as hairspray or white glue for a curl free print.
Features & Highlights
- 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool;1.75mm Filament Diameter - +/- 0.05mm
- Recommended Printing Temperature: 210-235°C（410℉~455℉）.
- Diameter: 7.88" - Spool Width: 2.69" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.22"
- Stable melting point :200°C（392℉）,Good round shape and Consistent colors.
- 1kg/Spool,Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant inside
|Part Number:||PLA 1.75mm White|
|MPN:||PLA 1.75mm White|
|Package Weight:||2.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.31 x 3.19 x 3.19 inches|