Megaloc Thread Sealant - 16 oz.
Megaloc Thread Sealant - 16 oz. by Hercules at Bad Manner Sent. MPN: Cab-15808. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Image displayed represents 8 oz can w/ brush in cap.Product Features:Grit-free and does not contain PTFENever hardens, cracks or becomes brittle; no
- Grit-free and does not contain PTFE
- Never hardens, cracks or becomes brittle; no odor
- For use on both plastic and metal pipe and fittings.
- For use on all metals, including galvanized steel, black iron, aluminum, copper, brass, stainless steel, and on PVC, ABS, and CPVC plastics (for use on specific brands of CPVC pipe, verify suitability with pipe manufacturer).
- Leak-proof hydraulic resistance to 12,000 psi.
- Withstands gas pressure to 2,600 psi.
- Performs over a temperature range of -50ºto 400ºF (on steel pipe).
- MEGALOC isnon-toxic, non-hazardous, and non-flammable
- Wipes clean from hands and tools and washes out of cloths
- Not recommended for lines carrying concentrated acids, alkalis, ketones and oxygen.
- Certified to ANSI/NSF Standard 61; safe for drinking water lines. UPC listed. Meets CSA requirements 4-90 for gas. Meets Fed. Spec. TT-S-1732. Blue.
Features & Highlights
- Volume:16 oz.
- Max Pressure (PSI):12000 psi (Hydraulic) 2600 (Gases)
- Temperature Range (F):-50ÂºF to 400ÂºF